- Orange City Criminal and Family Attorney
- Practice Areas
- Article: Jury Acquits Ormond
- Article: Teen Critical After Hunting Accident
- Article: Accused Crips member acquitted of racketeering charges
- Article: Jurors declare man guilty of girlfriend’s death in car
- Article: State’s Mortgage Fraud Case Falling Apart
- Article: Wrestler, unhurt, hazing exaggerated
- Article: Family seeks police apology
- Article: Firm Offers Low Cost Legal Services
- Article: Hankins Guilty of Murder
Central Florida Criminal Law and Family Law Attorney
We all face difficult challenges in our lives. If your income, your liberty or your family is at stake, you want to do everything you can to protect the things you value most. At the Law Offices of Bradley S. Sherman, our Volusia County attorney can help you do just that. Focused on criminal defense, family law and civil litigation, we will provide you with straightforward advice, one-on-one service and experienced counsel.
We value our relationships with our clients. Taking the time to understand your concerns, attorney Bradley S. Sherman will be able to give you the information you want, when you want it.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Bradley S. Sherman?
There are a number of important factors to consider before you hire an attorney to protect your rights. Here are a few reasons to consider choosing Mr. Sherman to represent you:
- Board certification:Board certified since 2003 by the Florida Bar in the area of criminal trial law, Mr. Sherman has a wide range of experience as both a prosecutor and a Volusia County criminal defense attorney. In order to be board certified, an attorney must try a certain number of cases and must continue to try cases to maintain board certification status with the Florida Bar, so you know that Mr. Sherman is a genuine trial lawyer.
- 15 years of experience:Mr. Sherman has been practicing law since 1997. His experience informs every aspect of our practice, from criminal defense to family law, and provides important insight into complex matters.
- One-on-one attention:When you have legal concerns, you deserve to speak directly to your lawyer, not a receptionist or staff member. You can be assured of personal service from Mr. Sherman himself. Many people who visit our office share with us their past experiences with other lawyers, complaining they did not get enough access to their previous attorney or that their previous attorney would not respond to their calls in a timely manner. On a daily basis, Mr. Sherman returns his clients’ emails or telephone calls, and you can expect the same.
- Straightforward advice:Because Mr. Sherman offers free initial consultations, he has had opportunity to hear many different accounts from people who visit our office, and they often share negative experiences with their prior attorneys. People often share how other attorneys would refrain from telling them any negative things about their case in order to encourage them to use that attorney. Mr. Sherman takes his ethical duties to his clients and potential clients seriously by telling them everything they need to know at the very beginning — both good and bad.
- Pay only for the legal services you need:Our goal is to give you what you need, not try to sell you legal services you don’t require. Mr. Sherman strongly believes that initial consultations with an attorney should never be used to scare people about their legal problems. Typically, attorneys cannot determine at the beginning of the attorney-client relationship the time necessary to complete a client’s case. Therefore, there is rarely a need to get full payment at the onset. Initial consultations should be used to provide clients with information that will empower them to make informed decisions about their case.
Call an Orange City Attorney for Divorce and Family Law, DUI Defense and More
With Law Offices in Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Orange City and Orlando, we represent clients throughout Volusia County and central Florida, and we offer Saturday and evening hours by appointment. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted – Free Initial Consultations.