Many lawyers claim to be trial attorneys, but not all have the experience to back it up. If you have been charged with a criminal offense in the state or federal courts of Florida, you want an experienced Volusia County criminal law lawyer protecting your rights. At the Law Offices of Bradley S. Sherman, we have the resources and the trial experience to handle a wide range of charges and go the distance for you.Did law enforcement actually have the right to arrest you? Learn more about search and seizure and how Mr. Sherman can bring his experience to your aid in pretrial motions.
Board-Certified Trial Attorney With 15 Years of Experience
As a trial lawyer with more than 15 years of experience, Mr. Sherman has handled numerous cases in criminal court. Working as an assistant state attorney in Volusia County from 1999 to 2004, he was certified in criminal trial law by the Florida Bar in 2003. His wide variety of experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney gives him the ability to handle a wide range of charges, including:
- Capital crimes
- Violent crimes such as murder, robbery, assault, battery or domestic violence
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and related DMV concerns
- Firearm charges
- Drug crimes such as trafficking, sales or possession
- Traffic violations such as driving with a suspended license, speeding or reckless driving
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement and more
- Sex crimes such as sexual battery, molestation, exposure or failure to register
- Property crimes such as theft, fraud or burglary
- Misdemeanors such as possession of marijuana or violation of injunction
- Juvenile cases and juvenile delinquency concerns
- Civil litigation
- Bond hearings
- Violations of probation
- Sealing and expungement of criminal records
State legislature provides prosecutors with a variety of ways to utilize the sentencing score sheet and increase criminal penalties. Because of these sentencing enhancements, it is very important to have an attorney like Mr. Sherman who is extremely knowledgeable about sentence enhancements. Mr. Sherman can help ensure that the prosecution does not overstep their legal authority in the penalties they seek.
Contact an Orange City Attorney for DUI Defense, Homicide and More
From drug possession and white collar crimes to murder and other capital crimes, the Law Offices of Bradley S. Sherman is prepared to take on the challenges of the courtroom. With offices in Volusia County, we protect the rights of the accused in courts across Central Florida. We offer Saturday and evening appointments by request. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted · Free Initial Consultations